The Catholic Foundation conducts a number of events each year to engage donors with the priests and religious of the diocese, to enjoy the ministry of hospitality, to learn about the foundation and other topics of interest to members, and to build the Body of Christ in West Texas. Among these are
- held in late January, the annual membership dinner for annual donors of $250 or more, is an opportunity to invite new members to the foundation
- an outdoor evening event is traditionally held in June of each year. Past locations have included the Ranching Heritage Center, the Texas Wind Power Museum, backyards of members and on the grounds of the Catholic Renewal Center.
- The Catholic Foundation is the sponsor of the Annual Judicial Red Mass for the legal community at Christ the King Cathedral. The Red Mass usually takes place on the first Tuesday of October and includes a Celebratory Mass, presentation by a noted judicial speaker and a reception.
Lunch and Learn Workshops
- Throughout the year, the foundation offers free workshops to its members on topics such as End-of-Life Planning, taxes, Making a Will That Works, financial planning and more.
- The Catholic Foundation is a co-sponsor of the annual Memorial Day and Veterans Day Masses and provides memorial opportunities at each event. From time to time the foundation hosts gatherings of CPAs, financial planners, attorneys and other tax advisors.